Workforce Alliance is currently taking applications for the youth and young adult program STRIVE, a structured work readiness program for Palm Beach County youth ages 17-21 who are not working and/or not attending school.
Each applicant must be:
- Available Now -- You are not enrolled in school and/or not working part or full-time.
- Committed -- You are prepared to dedicate six hours per day, four days per week for five weeks to STRIVE.
STRIVE participants will be invited to engage in a two-day selection process, where you will be evaluated for eligibility and suitability for the program. Those who successfully complete Mental Toughness program will transition to Action Prep. During Action Prep, each individual will:
- Explore interests/careers
- Develop leadership skills
- Receive money management training
- Work with others
- Earn over $900 in five weeks.
In the final phase, graduates move to One-on-One coaching. After the five-week program, each participant will transition to higher education or employment to align with a chosen area of interest.
Yes, I am interested in STRIVE!